MRHC Patient Advisory Council
Purpose of the Council
The Patient Advisory Council (PAC) engages patients and families in improving the patient experience at MRHC through providing an opportunity for the sharing of real time insights, care expectations and innovative solutions. The council is dedicated to strengthening the collaboration between the community and the healthcare team in order to enhance MRHC’s ability to ensure patients and families have a safe, high quality, compassionate and positive healthcare experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- One year commitment to lunch working sessions once per month
- Share perceptions and expectations regarding the health care delivery at inpatient, outpatient, and clinic areas.
- Engage thoughtfully and constructively around the issues and ideas discussed during each session toward achieving the highest quality outcomes and care possible.
- Collaboratively work on projects identified by the council that will improve patient-family centered care at MRHC
- Resident of Alcorn, Tippah, Tishomingo, Prentiss, Hardin or McNairy Counties
- Patient or family member of a patient receiving care within the past two years