Heart and Vascular Center
Magnolia Regional Health Center is proud to introduce our Magnolia Heart & Vascular Center offering state-of-the-art heart care right in the heart of Alcorn County.
The Center opened in 2007 with an experienced Heart and Vascular team, dedicated to you and your heart health — exclusively in Corinth. In January of 2012, MRHC developed Magnolia Cardiology Associates and in July of 2012 accepted the first two D.O. Fellows in our Osteopathic Cardiology Fellowship.
Magnolia recently welcomed Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Billy Parsons, M.D., F.A.C.S., to our veteran team of Cardiothoracic/Cardiovascular Surgeons: James Gilmore, M.D., F.A.C.C. and Max Hutchinson, M.D., F.A.C.C. These gentlemen compliment our team of Cardiologists: John W. Prather, PhD, M.D., F.A.C.C., Nanni Pidikiti, M.D., F.A.C.C., Emad Mohamed, M.D. and Kerry D. Morgan, M.D. and our General and Vascular Surgeon, Robert “Phil” Mathis, M.D., F.A.C.S. With over 100 years of combined experience from these physicians alone, MRHC is proud to offer you our Magnolia Regional Heart & Vascular Center.
Expert Care Givers - Certified Chest Pain Center
- Emergency Heart Team
- Board Certified Cardiologists
- Board Certified Surgeons & Interventionalists
- Emergency Room Specialists
- Critical Care Nurses
- Full complement of medical specialists
- Stress Testing
- Peripheral Angiographs
- 2D and 3D echocardiography with color Doppler
- Holter and Event monitors
- 24-hour available cardiac
- Catheterization Lab
- 24-hour available surgery suites with minimally invasive capabilities
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Heart failure intervention
- Open heart surgery
- Phase I/II/III rehabilitation