Heart Valve Clinic of Magnolia
The highest level of care for you and your heart is in Corinth, MS.
The Heart Valve Clinic of Magnolia, a specialty of Magnolia Regional Health Center’s Heart and Vascular Clinic, provides the highest level of care for you and your heart. Our goal and mission is to provide comprehensive diagnostic and interventional care for all heart valve disorders. Our specialized cardiologists and cardiac surgeons on the medical staff are skilled in the diagnosis, medical management and invasive surgical treatment of valvular heart disease. Our cardiovascular center offers care to patients throughout Northern Mississippi including Corinth, Tupelo, and Booneville.
The Heart Valve Clinic of Magnolia offers multidisciplinary care in a streamlined arrangement of cardiovascular expertise.
- General Radiology Services
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CT-A)
- Computer Tomography Calcium Scoring
- 2D and 3D Echocardiography (Cardiac Ultrasound)
- Cardiac Exercise Stress Testing and Chemical Stress Testing
- Stress Echocardiography
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Imaging
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Ankle brachial Inex (ABI) Screening
- Nationally accredited echocardiography/imaging labs
- Valve imaging interpretation
- Treatment recommendations including medical therapy, anticoagulation and surgical options
- Second opinions regarding valve diagnosis, severity, and the timing and type of recommended intervention
- Monthy valve conference
- Ongoing follow-up care
- Patient education and support
Our Multidisciplinary and Dedicated Team
Patients referred to The Heart Valve Clinic of Magnolia are comprehensively evaluated and treated by our Heart Team. The Heart Team collaborates with one another as well as with patients’ referring providers, to achieve significantly positive outcomes.
View Our Cardio and Thoracic Valve Surgery Team
For more information
For more information or questions about this service, please call (662) 665-4660 or complete our online form.