The Orthopaedic Center in Corinth, MS
Don’t miss out on the things that you love. Let us help you get moving again!
The orthopaedic doctors at Magnolia Regional Health Center are fellowship trained and board certified and board eligible by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Using innovative and proven surgical techniques and specialized treatments, our orthopaedic surgeons provide quality healthcare you can trust. Our center offers care to patients throughout Northern Mississippi including Corinth, Tupelo, and Booneville.
We are all made to enjoy active lives, full of new adventures, experiences and shared memories. Often times though, the smallest, nagging injury will prevent us from being able to do just that. Fortunately, advances in orthopaedic medicine have proven to make an immediate positive impact on the quality of life patients can experience.
Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system. This complex system, which includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves, allows you to move, work, and be active.
The orthopaedic team at MRHC treats problems of the musculoskeletal system such as by:
- Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, casting, surgery or other options
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of disease
MRHC Orthopaedic Center of Excellence
Magnolia Regional Health Center’s Orthopaedic Center of Excellence is a destination center for all orthopaedic care. We offer a comprehensive, patient-centric service that will guide you through your journey to an active and healthy lifestyle. The center provides an environment that emphasizes wellness and maximizes your recovery efforts through education, early mobility, family involvement, and group interaction.
We meet your orthopaedic needs with nationally recognized surgeons and the latest technological advances. From joint replacement surgery to minimally invasive corrective procedures, our team is committed to providing you the highest quality care.
Schedule an appointment or call (662) 286 – 6369 for more information about our services.
Orthopaedic Conditions We Treat
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Basal Joint Arthritis
- Finger Fractures
- Chronic Upper Extremity Pain
Hip and Knee
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Partial Hip Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
Foot and Ankle
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Bunion Surgery
- Correction of Hammertoes
- Management of Heel Spurs
- Removal of Bone Spurs
- Correction of Flat or High Arch Feet
- Arthritic Conditions
- Treatment of Foot Fractures and Sprains
- Diabetic Wound & Ulcer Care
- Rheumatoid Foot Concerns
- Management of Infections
- Management of Athletic Injuries
- Treatment of Nerve Injuries and Entrapments of the Foot
- Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Surgical Techniques
For more information regarding our orthopaedic services, please call our Orthopaedic Care Coordinator at (662) 293-1010.
MRHC Quality Scorecard
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopaedic Surgery Excellence Award in 2014
- Ranked among the to 10% in the nation for Overall Orthopaedic Services in 2014
- Received 5-Star rating in Hip Fracture Treatment for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Superior credentials and experience of our surgeons – many of our surgeons specialize their practices in knee and hip replacement surgery and have documented favorable outcomes.
- Dedicated hospital staff – healthcare professionals dedicated to caring for joint replacement patients.
- Superior patient education – your journey will begin several weeks prior to your surgery when you attend our joint replacement education and pre-admission class.
- A Joint Care Coordinator – a person who educates you and your family, and oversees your progress from pre-op class to post-op care.
- You’ll wear your clothes, not hospital gowns – you will not wear hospital gowns after surgery. You get to bring comfortable clothes-sweat pants, shorts, etc-that will be worn during the day. This will further encourage our fundamental concept of wellness.
- Our volunteers — volunteers donate their time to the Orthopaedic Center, some of whom have experienced joint replacement surgery themselves.
- A comprehensive manual — our doctors and staff have developed a manual to guide you through every step of your surgery and rehabilitation.
- A program constantly improved by our patients — we call you three weeks after surgery to get your feedback. Your experiences help us improve our program.
- Patient reunions — your journey doesn’t end when your recovery is complete. You are welcome back to our reunion luncheons …
- The Train Depot – “All aboard the train to recovery.” Your post-op therapy will be conducted in a group setting on a dedicated unit. Other group activities will supplement individualized care including group meals.
- Your Conductor – your family member or friend will participate as your coach, or “Conductor,” during recovery.
- A consistent team approach — your surgery and recovery take place in an upbeat atmosphere that focuses on wellness and rehabilitation. Each team member coordinates your care with you and your family.
All Orthopaedic Providers
Orthopaedic Patient Education
For more information, please select a topic below: