What is Magnolia Foundation?
Magnolia Foundation was created in 1980 with a purpose of supporting our hospital. Since that time Magnolia Foundation has expanded its mission to include not only the needs of Magnolia Regional Health Center, but also other community initiatives that focus on a better quality of life of the citizens of our local communities.
Magnolia Foundation is proud to have been awarded the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency. Learn more about us by clicking on the seal to the right.
Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Vision: To create a culture of philanthropy that will transform the lives of our communities and our donors
- Our Mission: We work to ensure a future of good health and quality of life, right here at home
- Our Values:
- Stewardship – Trustworthy guardian and administrator of the possessions of the Magnolia Foundation, to always be managed within the scope of the Mission and to the benefit of the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Giving – Request for voluntarily monetary support, community assistance and support and the issuance of funds to benefit the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Benevolence – Practice the traits of goodwill, kindness and compassion
- Leadership – Become a strong guidance in the community toward positive initiatives for the good health of the people.
Please join us for the 15th Annual Dr. Mark S. Wells Memorial Classic golf tournament. This is our biggest charity fundraiser of the year. The tournament is scheduled for May 27, 2022 at Shiloh Ridge Golf Course in Corinth, MS. We will start registration at 7:00 am, with a shotgun start at 8:00 am. All golfers receive a complementary golf shirt and lunch is provided. You don’t want to miss it!
To see the event flyer, including sponsorship levels, click here.
To learn more about Magnolia Foundation, visit our Facebook page by clicking here.
To register for the tournament, click here.
Magnolia Foundation’s latest project: $10,000 in funding to the Living Healthy Free Medical Clinic!
The Living Healthy Free Medical Clinic, located at 614 Alcorn Drive, Corinth, MS provides medical services to patients in Northeast Mississippi and West Tennessee regardless of their ability to pay. The clinic operates because of the generosity of a team of volunteers and charitable donations. Magnolia Foundation is proud to be able to assist their mission by funding their needs and also providing a location for the clinic.
Magnolia Foundation is working hard to improve the health and quality of life, right here at home!
To Apply for Funding from Magnolia Foundation, please click HERE.
For more information please contact:
Executive Assistant to CEO/Magnolia Foundation Executive Director
611 Alcorn Drive
Corinth, MS 38834