What is Magnolia Foundation?
Magnolia Foundation was created in 1980 with a purpose of supporting our hospital. Since that time Magnolia Foundation has expanded its mission to include not only the needs of Magnolia Regional Health Center, but also other community initiatives that focus on a better quality of life of the citizens of our local communities.
Magnolia Foundation is proud to have been awarded the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency. Learn more about us by clicking on the seal to the right.
Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Vision: To create a culture of philanthropy that will transform the lives of our communities and our donors
- Our Mission: We work to ensure a future of good health and quality of life, right here at home
- Our Values:
- Stewardship – Trustworthy guardian and administrator of the possessions of the Magnolia Foundation, to always be managed within the scope of the Mission and to the benefit of the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Giving – Request for voluntarily monetary support, community assistance and support and the issuance of funds to benefit the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Benevolence – Practice the traits of goodwill, kindness and compassion
- Leadership – Become a strong guidance in the community toward positive initiatives for the good health of the people.
Magnolia Foundation is excited to purchase capital equipment for MRHC. Per the request of the MRHC Capital Equipment Committee we were able to grant MRHC $10,945 for two baby cribs for the MRHC Pediatric Unit and $19,353 for five NeoBLUE Bili Blankets for the MRHC Nursery Unit. We are proud to be able to support MRHC and our patients, spending the money that is donated to us right here at home on health initiatives and projects that affect the lives of the people in OUR area.
Pictured below are: (left to right) Tracy Moore, Magnolia Foundation Executive Director, Dr. Scott Bauer, Magnolia Foundation Board President, Jim Hobson, MRHC CEO and Angie Winters, Magnolia Foundation Financial Specialist.
To Apply for Funding from Magnolia Foundation, please click HERE.
For more information please contact:
Executive Assistant to CEO/Magnolia Foundation Executive Director
611 Alcorn Drive
Corinth, MS 38834