What is Magnolia Foundation?
Magnolia Foundation was created in 1980 with a purpose of supporting our hospital. Since that time Magnolia Foundation has expanded its mission to include not only the needs of Magnolia Regional Health Center, but also other community initiatives that focus on a better quality of life of the citizens of our local communities.
Click HERE to read our Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report.
Magnolia Foundation is proud to have been awarded the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency. Learn more about us by clicking on the seal to the right.
Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Vision: To create a culture of philanthropy that will transform the lives of our communities and our donors
- Our Mission: We work to ensure a future of good health and quality of life, right here at home
- Our Values:
- Stewardship – Trustworthy guardian and administrator of the possessions of the Magnolia Foundation, to always be managed within the scope of the Mission and to the benefit of the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Giving – Request for voluntarily monetary support, community assistance and support and the issuance of funds to benefit the focus areas as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Benevolence – Practice the traits of goodwill, kindness and compassion
- Leadership – Become a strong guidance in the community toward positive initiatives for the good health of the people.
Magnolia Foundation is proud to be able to purchase 4 AED (automated external defibrillator) machines for Alcorn County to be located at the Chancery Building, Courthouse, Supervisors Building and Justice Center. We hope they never have to be used, but in the event that someone suffers from sudden cardiac arrest, all 4 of these locations will be covered with these life saving devices. Special thanks to MRHC’s Traci Johnson for providing the training at each location.
Magnolia Foundation is working hard to improve the health and quality of life, right here at home.
For more information please contact:
Executive Assistant to CEO/Magnolia Foundation Executive Director
611 Alcorn Drive
Corinth, MS 38834