Women’s Health Clinic in Corinth, MS
Gynecologic & Obstetrical Care
At Magnolia Regional Health Center, our goal is to provide extraordinary care to women of all ages. Our team of experienced providers aims to provide exceptional and personalized women’s health care in a warm and welcoming environment. Offering a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services, we are fully committed to providing the highest quality care. From routine checkups to childbirth, we are here to care for you during each phase of your life.
Every Stage of Life
Women at every stage of life can count on receiving undivided attention and tailored treatment at Magnolia Women’s Center. From obstetrics and gynecology to specialized cancer and heart treatment, to senior health concerns, the providers of Magnolia Women’s Center and Magnolia Regional Health Center serve every phase in a woman’s life with a blend of outstanding medical treatment and uncommon personal care.
Maternity and Obstetrics in Corinth, MS
Whether you are a first-time mother or have had children before, Magnolia Women’s Center is dedicated to helping guide you through pregnancy and childbirth, and caring for your newborn.
The OB services offered by Magnolia Regional Health Center and the providers of the Women’s Health Center have one goal in mind: to ensure the best delivery experience possible. You and your newborn will be cared for in the warm, welcoming atmosphere of our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms, or LDRP rooms. You can bond with your baby here and get “hands-on” experience under the guidance of our experienced nurses.
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides comprehensive adult and neonatal care capabilities for the delivering mother and baby coupled with extraordinary facilities.
Insist on delivering at Magnolia Regional Health Center for uncompromising patient care and comprehensive clinical care.
Maternity Services Include:
- Epidural pain management available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our birthing center has eight rooms in which mothers can labor, deliver, recover and receive postpartum services.
- We also have four observation beds and 12 nursery beds
- Level I newborn care is available.
- An experienced team of neonatal nurses all certified in Neonatal CPR
- Breastfeeding Consultants are available to teach you how to breastfeed effectively
- Parents are encouraged to actively participate in the care of the infants. To facilitate this, parents are encouraged to room-in with their newborn 24 hours a day.
- Infant security is a top priority therefore a newborn monitoring system is in place that includes security cameras and badge entry.
- Prenatal care and family-centered education
- Siblings enjoy being able to meet their new brother and sister and we support this interaction.
- Lactation consultants and counselors are available to teach you how to breastfeed effectively.
Our birthing center boasts the latest concept in maternity services with eight rooms in which mothers can labor, deliver, recover and receive postpartum services. The unit also houses four observation beds and 12 nursery beds.
Comfort and Welcome
We offer rooming-in services for our mothers and babies. Magnolia Regional Health Center expresses their congratulations to new families by presentation of several items to assist with your newborn’s care.
Labor and Delivery Visiting Hours are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Only 2 visitors at a time please while the patient is in labor and typically only 1 at delivery. No children under 12 years of age, siblings are welcomed after delivery. Outpatients may only have one visitor at a time.
Nursery Hours for viewing babies are:
- 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
- 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- 8 p.m.-9 p.m.
Baby Friendly Designation
Magnolia Regional Health Center has achieved the highly prestigious international Baby-Friendly designation after a rigorous review process conducted by Baby-Friendly USA, the organization responsible for bestowing this certification in the United States.
This distinguished honor demonstrates that MRHC is adhering to the highest standards of care for breastfeeding mothers and their babies. These standards are built on the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding, a set of evidence-based practices recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) for optimal infant feeding support in the precious first days of a newborn’s life.
Magnolia Women’s Center, a trusted name for quality and excellence in healthcare, is the place women in our region turn to for healthcare services.
Magnolia Women’s Center offers an extraordinary team of medical professionals to diagnose and treat gynecology diseases. When surgery is the best treatment option, our gynecology surgeons are well known for their skills in cutting-edge gynecology surgery.
Magnolia Women’s Center and Magnolia Regional Health Center provide women in the area the services they need to live and feel their best. Whether you’re due for your first mammogram or in need of a minimally-invasive procedure or surgery for a specific condition, we have the knowledge and technology to get you well and keep you well.
Women’s Services Offered
- Women’s Imaging – Mammography (Screening and Diagnostic), 3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI, Breast Biopsy (Sterotactic and Ultrasound Guided), Ductography, Breast Cancer Screening, DEXA (Bone Densitometry)
- OB/GYN 24-hour Emergency Room delivering fast, specialized treatment to women needing gynecologic or obstetric care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- West Clinic and Magnolia Cancer Center partner to offer a full range of gynecology oncology services
Magnolia Women’s Center offers a full range of gynecological services:
Annual gynecologic exams are an important part of preventative healthcare. Your specialist will perform several tests to monitor reproductive and general health.
- Breast Cancer Screenings
- Ovarian Cancer Screenings
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
With so many choices for contraception out there today, it can be hard to know which option is right for you. Our women’s health physicians can help you decide!
- Birth Control Pills
- Barrier Methods
- Tubal Ligation
Menopause beings 12 months after a woman’s last menstrual period and can indicate big changes in the way the body functions. Let us help manage symptoms and provide care.
- Menopause Symptom Relief
- Hormone Therapy
- Bone Density Testing
Age 11 to 18 is an important time of development. It is vital to ensure that girls receive the proper care and advice early to ensure their long-term well-being.
- HPV Vaccine
- Growth & Development: 11 – 14 years
- Growth & Development 15 – 18 years
Typically caused by aging and multiple childbirths, females can begin to develop urinary and fecal incontinence. Our women’s health team can help!
- Urinary Incontinence
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Our surgeons are specially trained to perform minimally invasive surgery, which can lead to shorter hospital stays and quicker recovery times.
Other GYN Services
Our team of women’s care experts is equipped with the latest technology to treat a wide range of health issues and perform several different tests & exams.
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds
- Brevera Breast Biopsy
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation
- STI/STD Screenings
- Dietary & Nutrition Counseling
- Planning a Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care and Testing
- Fetal Development by Trimester
- Fertility and Your Menstrual Cycle
- Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- Exercising While You Are Pregnant