Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to submit a proposal. At Magnolia Regional Health Center, we value the opportunity to be a part of the community and region that we serve. It is the policy of MRHC to contribute to activities, organizations, and causes in our service counties that advance both a public purpose (health/wellness, safety, cultural, general welfare) and a company purpose (furtherance of the Company’s interests, image, and responsibilities). Every action within our organization aims to be closely aligned with our strategic initiatives listed below:
Our vision for the future is to be the regional healthcare center of choice for Corinth and the surrounding counties we serve. Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve…One Patient at a Time.
MRHC does not contribute to:
- Third-party organizations fundraising on behalf of a non-profit organization
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Religious organizations
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our purpose
Request Submission Process
So that your sponsorship request reaches the appropriate party for review, and to ensure that we respond to your request in a timely manner, we have created the below online sponsorship request form. Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, all opportunities must be submitted via this website for consideration within the appropriate timeframe. Send an official sponsorship form/letter to email@example.com following your submission of this form. Please note the following:
- All submissions are considered quarterly during a review by our sponsorship committee. Submissions may be made at any time from January 1st through the first full week of December of each calendar year for consideration.
- The sponsorship committee will review all submissions during the second week of the new quarter and notify all submitting parties, regardless if we contribute or not.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee acceptance by MRHC. Receiving a contribution by MRHC does not guarantee a contribution from year to year. All submissions must be made annually during the appropriate timeframe.
- All requests over $2,500 will require an in-person presentation with our committee during the submission process. If requesting an amount over $2,500, an end-of-year progress report is expected.
- MRHC reserves the right to change or make exceptions to this policy as it deems appropriate.
Required Submission Information
- Organization mission and history
- Anticipated benefit for MRHC
- Key activities funded
- Target community served
- Number of individuals served
- Expected outcomes and measurement
- Project goals and objectives
Progress Report Items
- Successes achieved and challenges faced
- Actual number of community members served
- Total funding received/Other sources of income
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to sponsor and support your cause. Thank you again for your interest, and we look forward to talking with you again soon.