Marketing and Public Relations
Marketing and Public Relations staff at Magnolia Regional Health Center can assist local, regional, and national news media in answering questions about the hospital, locating an expert spokesperson, or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
Media members who require assistance should contact Marketing and Public Relations at (662) 293-7680. Please see the Media Policy for further information.
To effectively welcome the media to Magnolia Regional Health Center, the Marketing and Public Relations Department has established the following guidelines for arranging interviews, videotape sessions, or photo opportunities.
- Please call Marketing and Public Relations to arrange all interviews or background conversations with any Magnolia Regional Health Center staff member. Marketing and Public Relations track all inquiries from the media and, when appropriate, can provide additional or more appropriate sources for your story.
- Reporters must identify Magnolia Regional Health Center staff by their title in stories related to the staff member’s work or role at MRHC.
- Reporters are asked to use the complete name of the institution – Magnolia Regional Health Center – when referring to it in a print or broadcast story.
- Advance notice of on-site interviews is necessary so Marketing and Public Relations staff can arrange for a room for media interviews or shoots, notify the patient care areas involved, and line up the appropriate patients, families, and Magnolia Regional Health Center’s staff for your story.
- To protect the privacy of all other Magnolia Regional Health Center patients and families, Marketing and Public Relations must accompany all reporters, film crews, and photographers on the Magnolia Regional Health Center campus or the campuses of hospital-owned clinics.
- Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, no information other than a one-word condition on a patient’s medical status is made available to any media member unless/until Public Affairs receives written authorization from a patient’s parent or guardian.
Contacting Our Team
You can contact our department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.