Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Corinth, MS
Led by Dr. James Long who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the MRHC Plastic Surgery Department specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery of the body, breast, face and neck. With extensive and specialized training, our plastic surgery team offers quality results and an excellent patient experience.
Our goal is to help you look your best and achieve your personal, social and professional goals by providing natural-looking results.
Why Board Certification Matters
Plastic surgeons who are board-certified
- Are trained to perform surgery. It may sound obvious, but many people don’t realize that only some of the 24 medical specialties recognized by The American Board of Medical Specialties include surgical training. Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty.
- Are experts in both facial and body procedures. Board-certified plastic surgeons complete a minimum of five years of surgical training following medical school, including a plastic surgery residency program. In-depth training encompasses surgical procedures of the face and the entire body.
- Are trained to prevent and, if necessary, handle emergencies. A comprehensive education, including a sound foundation in anatomy and physiology, provides plastic surgeons with an understanding of all body systems-including ventilation, circulation, fluid and electrolyte balance-which is vitally important to patient safety.
- Training develops technical skills and aesthetic judgment. Experience gained during years of training in complex reconstructive surgery provides plastic surgeons with outstanding technical skills. Additionally, however, the continuous attention to form as well as function provides these specialists with a finely tuned sense of aesthetics-a unique qualification that is critical to the success of cosmetic surgery where judgments of balance and proportion are called upon.
- Have access to a wide range of potential treatments. Of all the different medical specialists, plastic surgeons have the training to offer their patients the entire scope of cosmetic treatment modalities. Their recommendations are not limited by lack of training or inability to obtain hospital privileges to perform complex procedures when necessary.
Cosmetic Surgical Procedures & Treatments Offered at MRHC
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Providers