Magnolia Regional Health Center Visitation Hours & Guidelines
Welcome to Magnolia Regional Health Center. We are honored that your loved one has chosen MRHC as his or her healthcare provider. Our goal is to provide very good care to our patients and guests. During your visit to MRHC, please remember that creating a healing environment for your loved one is our priority. Because we care about our patients and guests, we are providing you with the following information and guidelines.
Masks are still required while inside the hospital and must be worn at all times. If mask protocols are not followed, visitor(s) may be asked to leave.
Important! View our Visitor Policy for any additional restrictions during COVID-19.
If you choose to visit after 9:00 p.m., you will need to enter through the Emergency Department doors and register with security.
Intensive Care Visiting Hours
- 6:00 am – 6:30 am
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm
At all Locations
Before entering MRHC facilities, all visitors must:
- Bring their own mask and wear it over the mouth and nose at all times.
- Not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have a temperature less than 100 degrees F
- Be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Please wash your hands before and after entering a patient room.
- If you have recently been sick, please do not visit unless absolutely necessary and ask the nurse at the desk for a mask.
- We are a tobacco-free facility. NO TOBACCO USE IS PERMITTED ON OUR CAMPUS. This includes smokeless tobacco, as well as cigars and cigarettes.
- Only one overnight visitor may stay in a patient room.
- Visitors are required to be appropriately dressed at all times, including shirts and shoes.
- Do not wear strong perfumes and lotions.
- Pets are not permitted in patient rooms, with the exception of Service Animals.
- Please share any information that you consider important in providing care to your loved one.
- Speak Up if you (1) have questions or concerns; (2) notice significant changes in the medical condition of you or your loved one; (3) do not understand the explanation given to you.
- Chaplains are available to any patient upon request.
- Interpreters are available to any non-English speaking patients upon request.
- Be aware of the quiet hour for the floor you are visiting and be respectful.
- Leave your valuables or personal items such as money, jewelry, and electronic devices at home. The hospital will not be responsible for visitors’ valuables.
- Local phone calls are unlimited from the bedside phone inpatient rooms. Any long-distance calls must be made collect, charged to a calling card, or charged to a third-party number.
Special Guidelines for MICU & SICU
- Only two guests at a time should visit these areas during approved visiting hours. However, visitors may swap outside the unit in order to allow for others to see the patient. See below visiting hours schedule for details.
- Each patient has the right to have a family member, friend, or other designated person present for emotional support during their stay unless this person infringes on other’s right, safety, or is medically or therapeutically contraindicated.
- No flowers, plants, personal clothing, blankets, pillows, or linens from home should be taken into the patient rooms.
- Children under the age of 12 should not be present in the intensive care waiting areas.